Tokyo SKY HOP BUS (24 hours)
Tokyo Sky Hop Bus operates 2 routes:
★ RED Course (Asakusa ・ TOKYO SKYTREE® Course)
– Ueno Zoo, TOKYO SKYTREE®, Edo-Tokyo Museum, Nihonbashi, Senso-ji and a lot more sights to visit!
★ BLUE Course (Tokyo Tower ・ Tokyo Teleport Station ・ Tsukiji ・ Ginza Course)
– National Diet Building(White Hall of Fame), Tokyo station(Historical station building), Tsukiji & Ginza, Tokyo Tower, Rainbow bridge can be seen during the bus ride!
・Guidance service (GPS-linked audio guidance) : Currently available in 7 languages (Japanese, English Chinese Korean, Spanish, French, German)
Adult : 3,600JPY
Child(6-12 yrs old) : 1,800JPY
*Payment is in SGD (JPY will be converted using JTB in-house rate of the day)
*Additional handling fee of SGD10 will be chargeable. (per booking of up to 9pax)
Example : A ticket used to board the bus at 2:00 pm on June 30 will be valid until 2:00 pm on July 1.
*Young children: children of elementary school age or below.
*2-Day pass is not available.
How to buy
Come to our branch to purchase tickets
JTB Travel Saloon – Takashimaya S.C.
391 Orchard Road, Takashimaya Shopping Center Ngee Ann City #03-11C, Singapore 238872
10:30 – 20:00 (Mon to Sat) / 10:30 – 19:00 (Sun & PH)
Approx 5-minute walk from MRT Orchard station the Orchard Rd exit.
Located at 3rd Floor of Takashimaya Building in Orchard Road.
2. Bus seats cannot be reserved or designated. If the bus is full, please take the next bus or consider taking another bus route.
3. Please bring along the ticket that you have purchased and present it to the crew. Your seat is free seat.
4. Children 5 and under may ride for free if sitting on their parent or guardian’s lap. If children 5 and under require their own seat, a booking must be made using the child booking price.
5. Large pieces of baggage can only be stored in the storage compartments below the bus while riding the bus. Baggage cannot be stored in advance.
6. Drinks with closable caps or lids such as water bottles may be brought on the bus. Alcoholic beverages and food are not allowed.
7. Bus service may be suspended in the case of inclement weather such as rainstorms, thunderstorms, strong wind, etc.
Also, if inclement weather is in the forecast, the bus may be changed to a bus with a retractable roof on the upper deck, but an open-roofed bus may also be used. If an open-roofed bus is used in such cases, rain coats will be handed out to passengers.
Please dress for seasonal weather and bring any extra items you may need, such as winter clothing in cold seasons, or a hat in summer.
8. There is no lavatory on the bus.