Ghibli Museum Ticket
Why buy from JTB?
★No restriction on entering time at the museum!
Adult (Age 19 & over) S$39
Junior (Aged 13 -18) S$35
Child (Age 7 – 12) S$31
Child (Age 4 – 6) S$27
*up dated on 12 Sep 2019
* The museum is closed every Tuesday.
“O” = Still available but subject to availability
“X” = Sold out or Not operating
↓↓We provide tour which includes Ghibli museum!
|• Inclusive: English-speaking guide, admission fees & Lunch
• Visits Ghibli Museum (150 min), Hotel Gajoen Tokyo (Lunch – 60 min) which inspired an important building in 1 of the Ghibli Films & Edo-Tokyo Open Air Architectural Museum (30 min, for departures on Wed, Thu & Fri only)
• Terms and Conditions apply. Please enquire for itinerary & other details.
1-1-83 Simorenjaku, Mitaka-shi, Tokyo 181-0013
- 10:00～18:00 daily
- For latest information on Ghibli Museum opening hours, please click HERE
Closed every Tuesday (except on these Tuesdays ⇒ 2019 22 Oct, 24 Dec / 2020 11 Feb)
Maintenance & holiday period : 4-15 Nov’19 / 27 Dec’19 – 2 Jan’20
- From Shinjuku station to Mitaka station, take JR Chuo Line.(approx. 20 min) From Mitaka station south exit(approx. 15 min) walk along the Tamagawa Josui “Waterworks” to Ghibli museum.
- Community Bus is available from Mitaka Station to Ghibli museum.
- There is no parking area at Ghibli museum.
Ghibli Museum, Mitaka Access Map
Terms & Conditions
2. Tickets are subject to availability.
3. Admission Ticket Price does not include transportation to Ghibli Museum.
4. The date of opening and closing of Museum may vary.
5. Visitors must present the passport at the entrance, you may enter any timing within the opening hours and stay at museum until closing time.
6. Date of entrance is required upon reservation.