‘Yuki’ means snow, while ‘Gassen’ means battle.
Yukigassen originated from Sobetsu Town in Hokkaido to attract tourists to the
region in winter. This fun, interactive team snowball fighting competition is a cross
between dodgeball and capture the flag. Today, annual tournaments are held
around the world in Finland, Sweden, Russia and Australia.
Join us in January 2019 to battle teams from the Asia Pacific region!
* FIRST TEAM TO WIN 2 SETS WINS THE MATCH!
* Capture the opponent’s flag!
* Eliminate the opponent’s players!
* Have the most number of remaining players at the end of the set!
Find out more about Yukigassen
View our free and easy package to Tokyo
Kamakura Sukiyaki Lunch Experience (optional)
• Coach transfer from Tokyo Shinjuku Bus Station to Minakami town (2.5 hrs – depart around 9 - 10am)
① All prices quoted in SGD per pax.
② Minimum seven to go.
③ Full payment upon booking.
④ We will stop accepting applications once the quota is reached.
⑤ Non-refundable & no changes allowed after booking.
⑥ JTB reserves the right to change prices & conditions without prior notice.
⑦ Other terms & conditions apply. Please ask for details upon booking.