The course winds its way through the streets of exotic Kobe whose urban sophistication is balanced by the natural beauty of the sparkling Seto Inland Sea in front and verdant Rokko Mountain Range behind. The runners’ spirits will be lifted by the hearty cheering and constant encouragement from the crowds lining the course.
|START TIME||CUT-OFF TIME||MINIMUM AGE
(ON EVENT DAY)
|9.00am||6 hours 30 minutes||18 years old|
More information on KOBE MARATHON 2020 OFFICIAL WEBSITE
How To Go To Event Venue
from Sannomiya Station take train to Shiminhiroba Station (about 15mins) and walk within 1min
How To Go To Starting Point
Walk about 2mins to Shiminhiroba Station (Portliner Line)
How To Go Back From Finished Point
Walk about 7mins from Sannomiya Station
* Walk about 7mins from JR Sannomiya Station East Exit
* Walk about 10mins from Sannomiya Station East Exit (Hankyu Line)
* Walk about 6mins from Sannomiya Station Exit 24 (Hanshin Line)
* Walk about 2mins from Boeki Center Station (Portliner Line)
* After Finished, from Shiminhiroba Station take train to Boeki Center Station (Portliner Line-about 9mins) and walk about 3mins to hotel
Kobe Sannomiya Tokyu REI Hotel
* Walk about 3mins from JR Sannomiya Station East Exit
* Walk about 1min from Sannomiya Station Exit 23 (Hanshin Line)
* Walk about 2mins from JR Sannomiya Station (Portliner Line)
* After Finished, from Shiminhiroba Station take train to Sannomiya Station (Portliner Line-about 16mins) and walk about 2mins to hotel
❶All prices quoted in SGD per pax and subjected to change.
❷Minimum one to go.
❸Subject to availability. Based on first come first served.
❹We will stop accepting applications once the quota is reached.
❺Full payment is required upon booking.
❻Non-refundable & no changes allowed after booking.
❼JTB reserves the right to change prices & conditions without prior notice.
❽Other terms & conditions apply. Please ask for details upon booking.