Cycling Shimanami 2018
Last day of sale: 30 August 2018
Shimanami Cycling Event / Making Udon Experience
Ooyamazumi Shrine / Konpirasan Shrine / Okayama Koraku-en Garden / Kurashiki Bikan Historical Quarter / Mt Senkoji Ropeway / Senkoji Temple & Museum
Sumptuous Japanese multi-course dinner Kaiseki or buffet in Ryokans & local cuisine
Centrally located hotel in Matsuyama, Imabari & Kurashiki and 1 night Japanese Onsen Ryokan at Dogo Onsen
Assemble at Changi Terminal 1 and check-in flight JL038 bound for Haneda Airport.
NH675 HND-HIJ 0915/1040
0630hrs Arrive Haneda Airport >> 0915hrs Depart. 1040hrs Arrive Hiroshima Airport >> Transfer to Oomishima (大三島) >> Lunch at local restaurant [Seafood Gozen] >> Ooyamazumi Shrine (大山祇神社) >> 1515hrs Check in at Shimanami Earthland for cycling event registration [Check in bicycle at reception if guests who brought their own bicycle] >> Stroll around Pre Event Venue>> Dinner at local restaurant >> Hotel Check in
*Please prepare your own breakfast for tomorrow event
Breakfast at your own >> 0430hrs Check out and transfer by shuttle bus >> 0600hrs Arrive Shimanami Cycle Station >> Shimanami Cycling Event [Receive your bicycle or rental bicycle –
START (In front of Imabari Shin-toshin first district / Nishiseto drive way Imabari IC) – Lunch at your own expense – GOAL (Imabari Shin-toshin 2nd district / Shimanami Earthland) *~17:00 – Transfer to Shimanami Cycle Station by bicycle – Return bicycle (at Imabari Cycle Station)] >> Transfer to hotel by own >> Hotel Check in >> Dinner at your own expense
* Luggage will be transfer directly to Imabari Kokusai Hotel. Please bring your luggage together when check out. You will receive your luggage upon check in.
* Hotel Transfer Option after the event (for those who brought bicycle, can cycle their own back to hotel)
❶ by Local Bus : Aeon Mall Imabari Shin-Toshin ~ Imabari Station @ JPY250 (please pay by our own)
*Between Imabari Station and Hotel approx. 10min on foot
❷ by Taxi : Approx. 10min/5km
Hotel breakfast >> Udon Making Experience (うどん作り体験) >> Lunch [Udon & Tempura] >> Konpirasan Shrine (金刀比羅宮) >> Pass by Seto-Ohashi Bridge / Yoto Island PA for Photo Stop >> Okayama Koraku-en Garden (岡山後楽園) >> Hotel Check in >> Dinner at Hotel restaurant
Hotel breakfast >> Kurashiki Bikan Historical Quarter (倉敷美观地区) >> Mt Senkouji Ropeway (千光寺ロープウェイ) [one way] >> Senkoji Temple (千光寺) >> Lunch at local restaurant [Tako Meshi Gozen] >> Kosanji Temple & Museum (耕三寺 & 未来心の丘 & 金剛館) >> Hotel Check in >> Dinner at Hotel restaurant [Japanese Kaiseki]
Hotel breakfast >> Check out & free & your own leisure until departure >> Lunch at your own expense >> 1700hrs Transfer to Matsuyama Airport >> 1730hrs Check in >> 1930hrs Depart Matsuyama Airport >> 2055hrs Arrive Haneda Airport
0030hrs Depart Japan. 0655hrs Arrive Singapore
Bid farewell to Japan as we proceed to the airport and take the flight back to Singapore. We hope that you enjoyed this vacation with JTB and we look forward to helping you create your next Perfect moments, always!
* All the photos are image only
* The itinerary is subject to change
* Meals is just for reference and subject to change
* Flight schedule subject to change
Tax & Fuel Surcharge: $S 185* (Subject to changes)
• The above tour package is subject to change without prior notice.
• Minimum 25 persons are required to form a group. A Tour Manager will be with the group for the entire tour.
• Accommodation is based on twin-sharing basis.
• Activities available are subject to weather conditions.
• Package price does not include the associated taxes and surcharges, estimated at S$140, subject to change.
• Please approach our travel consultants for more details and other terms & conditions.
10:30 - 20:00 (Mon to Sat)
10:30 - 19:00 (Sun & PH)